Cancer.net - A trusted, compassionate information for people with cancer and their families and caregivers, from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), the voice of the world’s cancer physicians and oncology professionals.
- American Cancer Society (ACS) Cancer.org - Dedicated to helping persons who face cancer. Supports research, patient services, early detection, treatment and education.
- CancerCommons.org - Cancer Commons assists patients and caregivers to navigate a cancer diagnosis by helping them understand their disease, inform them about additional testing that could provide information about their disease and treatment options, and provide feedback from national experts about treatment options.
- CancerCare.org - CancerCare is the leading national organization providing free, professional support services and information to help people manage the emotional, practical and financial challenges of cancer.
- International Cancer Alliance for Research and Education (ICARE) icare.org/ - Provides a free cancer therapy review which includes information on a specific types of cancer (description, detection and staging, treatment, diagnostic tests and clinical trials).
- National Cancer Institute (NIH) cancer.gov - Supports and coordinates research projects conducted by universities, hospitals, research foundations, and businesses throughout this country and abroad through research grants and cooperative agreements.
- National Cancer Survivors Day ncsd.org - National Cancer Survivors Day is an annual, treasured Celebration of Life that is held in hundreds of communities nationwide and around the world. It is a CELEBRATION for those who have survived, an INSPIRATION for those recently diagnosed, a gathering of SUPPORT for families, and an OUTREACH to the community.